Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way overdue update!

I know it's been far too long since I've updated everyone. There hasn't really been anything really interesting happening lately. We've just been busy with the day-to-day minutia.

The children are great, as usual. Alessa is getting more and more personality every day and Robert is becoming quite the little boy. The baby in him is almost all gone now. It makes me happy and sad at the same time to see it. He loved trick-or-treating. He was so funny about it. He wanted to eat every single piece of candy as soon as he got it. It didn't matter that he was already sucking on a lollipop. He would hand it to Mark and ask for the next piece. He's so silly.

Since I am so far behind, here are some pictures from Halloween:

Thanksgiving was pretty quiet, but it was nice. We had a friend of mine over with her husband and children. There was lots of good food and it was a good time.

Here are some more recent pictures:
I am so excited about my new blog layout for the season. I think it's my best one yet! I know it's silly, but I keep coming back just to look at it because I love it so much.

No comments: